Full Time Product Development/Marketing Assistant
Duties include but not limited to:
- Assist with product development and production management
- Assist with communication with customer inquiries.
- Facilitate quality control and correction
- Maintain social networks
- Maintain exhibition/convention arrangements
- Assist with web order arrangement
- Maintain inventory room’s arrangement and tidiness
- Well-organized and attention to details
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Positive work attitude
- Ability to communicate articulately in professional manner
- Strong multi-tasking, follow-through and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with peers and superior
- Bilingual in English and Chinese/Mandarin, or Spanish preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and believe each employee contributes to the success.
* Please specify your area of interest in the email subject along with cover letter and resume.