Full Time Sales Representation
Duties include but not limited to:
- Effectively coordinate, participate and execute company meetings and sales events
- Build and maintain influential relationships with the customers
- Prepare sales and activity reports as required.
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales and business objectives
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, or Korean preferred
- Previous sales experienced in cosmetic/general merchandise industry preferred
- Positive work attitude
- Ability to communicate articulately in professional manner
- Strong multi-tasking, follow-through and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with peers and superior
- Some levels of business trips are required, such as attending exhibitions.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and believe each employee contributes to the success.* Please specify your area of interest in the email subject along with cover letter and resume.